We love our volunteers!
Last year SCRAP volunteers contributed over 7,000 hours of their time and energy to help us fulfill our mission. Most volunteers are scheduled for one 3-hour shift in the store each week, as well help in many other ways.
Volunteers do things like:
- Sort and organize the SCRAP store
- Assemble To Go Kits and Collage Packs that we sell in the store
- Volunteer at SCRAP events
Why volunteer with SCRAP?
- SCRAP is a fun, energetic and creative place to be
- Inspire creative reuse and environmentally sustainable behavior
- Gain skills and experience for your resume
- Meet new people and get connected to a creative and thriving community
- Check out the Opportunities page.
- Fill out the online application and attend one of our monthly Volunteer Orientation meetings.
- -Start training! There are currently 3 training shifts per week, one on the weekend, a weekday morning and a weekday afternoon. Learn more about available shifts at orientation. All incoming volunteers must complete 4 weeks of training shifts.
How to get involved:
SCRAP|2915 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.|Portland, OR 97212|503-294-0769