We love our volunteers!
Last year SCRAP volunteers contributed over 7,000 hours of their time and energy to help us fulfill our mission. Most volunteers are scheduled for one 3-hour shift in the store each week, as well help in many other ways.
Volunteers do things like:
- Sort and organize the SCRAP store
- Assemble To Go Kits and Collage Packs that we sell in the store
- Volunteer at SCRAP events
Why volunteer with SCRAP?
- SCRAP is a fun, energetic and creative place to be
- Inspire creative reuse and environmentally sustainable behavior
- Gain skills and experience for your resume
- Meet new people and get connected to a creative and thriving community
- Check out the Opportunities page.
- Fill out the online application and attend one of our monthly Volunteer Orientation meetings.
Sunday, February 16 11:30am-12:30pm
Sunday, March 16 3:30-4:30pm
Monday, April 21 4-5pm
- Start training! Training shifts are currently on Thursday, 3-5 pm, Saturday, 11:15-1:15 pm, Wednesday, time TBD. These are the only training shifts currently available. All incoming volunteers must complete 4 weeks of training shifts.
How to get involved:
SCRAP|2915 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.|Portland, OR 97212|503-294-0769