SCRAPpy birthday to you!
Parties at SCRAP are a unique and fun way to celebrate a birthday or any special occasion. All parties include a creative reuse project led by our knowledgeable and artsy staff and exclusive use of our well-stocked Education Annex workshop for two hours.
- SCRAP parties are for up to 10 guests, ages six and older
- Parties are available on Saturdays and Sundays at 11 am and 2 pm
- Must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance
- All parties require a $50 deposit upon confirmation of party date. Deposits are refundable with 14 days notice. The deposit is non-refundable for cancellations less than 14 days before the scheduled party date.
- Complete the birthday party planning form below to begin the reservation process. See craft projects, FAQs, sample schedule, and party guidelines below.
- Pictured above is SCRAP’s Education Annex, where our parties are held. If you would like to see the space before planning your party, visit us during Wednesday Crafternoons.
Basic Party - $100
Includes: Party host, setup and cleanup by the host, short tour of SCRAP, facilitated creative reuse project, two hours in the workshop room, and decorations! You may order individual party add-ons from the list below.
The Works! Party - $175 (Saves about $25)
Includes: Everything listed above, as well as goodie bags, party hats, photo booth, and a dozen cupcakes. (See descriptions below.)
Goodie Bags - $3 each
A bag for each guest, chock-full of fun and silly materials to keep you creating after the party.
Festive Party Hats - $2 each
Reusable felt party hats add to the fun—all made from reused materials!
SCRAP Photo Booth - $2 per guest
Partygoers can have fun dressing up with SCRAPpy costumes and props, and take a group photo in front of our birthday backdrop. We provide the memories, you provide the camera!
Cupcakes - $12
A dozen cupcakes decorated to match the birthday person’s interests or party theme (when possible).
- Each additional guest for basic parties costs $5 each.
- Each additional guest for The Works! parties costs $10 each.
- Parents are not included in guest count. We require a minimum 1:5 parent to child ratio and a maximum ratio of 1:1.
- Download complete party guidelines and a sample schedule.
- Additional questions? Read our helpful FAQs
- Download a sample invitation you can use to invite your guests.
Craft Project Options
Sewing a pillow or small pouch
Sewing a small stuffed animal
Making custom stamps
Shrinky dinks with reused plastic
SCRAP|2915 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.|Portland, OR 97212|503-294-0769